Friday, July 6, 2012

Harper's Bazaar August 2012

Lady Rihanna graces the cover of Harper's Bazaar's August issue, which I love, but the shoot itself is having some issues. It's just, well, how about you take a look for yourself...
There is a chance that this is one of my favorite Harper's Bazaar covers of the year. A chance, my friends. Nothing is set in stone. My only issue is the fact that her hand has creepily disappeared, but like, what are you going to do about it? Honestly.
I think this is funny only because of the "All White Now" caption. Now, I think that was poorly written, well, considering...
Her makeup is flawless, I will give her that much in this picture.
This was fantastic until I saw her boots. They are HEINOUS. Oh my heavens oh my heavens. I don't even know what they are or what is going on, but it's horrible. I am so sorry you had to see them. Here is an Internet hug, please accept it as my apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment