Thursday, July 5, 2012

ELLE August 2012

A mere month ago I was applauding ELLE for putting Selena Gomez on their cover, therefore redeeming themselves from Kristen Stewart's cover. But alas, they have proved me wrong by putting Katie Holmes on their August cover. I mean, this seems AWFULLY convenient, don't you think? Exactly a week ago her divorce from Tom Cruise was announced and then BAM. All of a sudden she's on the cover of ELLE (For no particular reason, I might add. Like, what has she done recently?) and she's talking about Tom Cruise in all the quotes. Curious, ELLE. Quite curious.
These are a few of my least favorite things. Black bras and white t-shirts, suspenders, unkempt hair and super blunt bangs. Not to mention her facial expression, could she BE more bored? I think not.
Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment