Thursday, July 5, 2012

Elie Saab Couture Fall 2012

UM Elie Saab's Couture Fall 2012 collection, which debuted in Paris yesterday, was amazeballs. A-maze-balls, my friends. The colors, the silhouettes, the embellishments, everything is even better than his last collection. He seems to out-do himself each season and I could not be more excited. These gowns have award shows written all over them. I'm floored, especially by the finale piece, which has blown my mind each and every single time I've seen it. (I've seen multiple pictures and they are all so great.) One day I will walk down the red carpet at the Academy Awards, with Leonardo DiCaprio on my arm and an Elie Saab gown on my body. Mark my words.
 This may or may not be my favorite one.
This may or may not be another favorite.
 LOVE.
This is so Grandma chic right now. I love it.
JAW DROPPING. I love this SO incredibly much, I cannot handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment