Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tony Awards 2012

Oh, the Tony Awards. Also known as the least watched awards show of all. I'm neutral about the Tony's. I don't hate them, but I don't watch them. I mean, I rarely see Broadway plays, as much as I'd love to, so I never choose a favorite. But I still love me an awards show. Always.
Oh my heavens. I am really, really, really sad about this. Jessica Chastain is either a hit or a miss. It makes me sad. This Marios Schwab dress also makes me sad. I think the embroidery and detailing is stunning, but the top is horrid. Honestly, all this needed was a lining. That's it. It's so unfortunate.
Speaking of unfortunate, Amanda Seyfried wore a heinous Givenchy dress. I hate it. The orange belt is the worst. All of this is the worst. It doesn't even fit her correctly, I'm not sure what was even happening.
So sad. Again. Candice Bergin looked like a hot mess. I feel like she's always so composed, but this is just an unraveling hot mess. 
My newest favorite celebrity couple, Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield, also attended. I don't believe they walked the red carpet together, so unfortunately I can't see Emma's Narcisco Rodriguez dress, but I love what I can see. Her Irene Neuwirth earrings are also great. And her hair and makeup. This is entirely perfect. So is she. Also, AGarf is looking super cute as always.
Ugh they are so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment