Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teen Vogue August 2012

Okay. I just warned you about the Emma Stone spam that is to come and then I refresh my celebrity sites and see that Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are on the cover of Teen Vogue's August issue. Now, let me tell you that I could not be more excited about this if I tried. I am excited for Spiderman, I am excited that they are a couple and I am excited that they took one of the cutest couple cover shoots I've ever seen. EVER. Don't believe me? Well, you should, but if that wasn't convincing enough, let's have a look. Also, I highly suggest you read their interview because I've read snippets already and I am obsessed. I want to date them. Yes, both of them. As a couple. They are perfect and quite entertaining.
THEY ARE SO CUTE I CAN BARELY STAND IT.
I am having a slight heart attack over this Prada coat. It is GORGEOUS. She is gorgeous, but the coat is honestly stealing the spotlight from her in this. I am obsessed. Also, her hair looks great and I want it. 
When this Marc Jacobs collection came out, I called it My Fair Lady meets Helena Bonham Carter chic. This is no exception. Although, I do like the dress, the hat must go. But this picture reminds me of my favorite scene in the cartoon version of "101 Dalmatians" when they meet for the first time. Ah, Disney love...
These hats need to be thrown away forever. Emma's Mulberry dress and Calvin Klein socks paired with Acne boots are kind of great though.
Seriously, what are these hats right now? The fact that Emma Stone still looks kind of amazing in them is what is pissing me off the most. AGarf looks so dapper in this Thom Brown suit and Calvin Klein sweater that I can barely handle it.
This McQ Alexander McQueen dress is kind of magnificent.

No comments:

Post a Comment