Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lucky July 2012

YAY. This is honestly one of my favorite things to wake up to. News of Leighton Meester gracing the cover of a magazine. Oh, it's the best. She is on the cover of Lucky's July issue looking as gorgeous as ever. Honestly. I love her so much you guys, I can't even handle my girl crush sometimes.
Literally. So pretty. She's the best. And this cover has the perfect amount of wording. Besides the right side, at least. The captions are short, sweet and to the point.
Her hair looks amazeballs. Also let's talk about how much I love this BCBG Max Azria dress. Because I love it a lot. So much love on this post, I can't contain it. 
Well, I actually don't like this YSL Dress. It's such an odd shape...
Yes, another Prada bodysuit. I have become numb by now. I just can't waste my frustration on them anymore because they are not leaving me alone. They are like a virus. She actually wore a version of a Prada bodysuit and this Prada skirt a few months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment