Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Katy Perry

Katy Perry attended the LA premiere of her new movie (Which I'm in, by the way. No big deal. You can check my IMDb for more information. Just kidding. I don't have one. Now I'm rambling. C'est la vie.) last night in this Dolce & Gabbana dress. It would be great, but you guys, you guys it's velvet. Don't make me tell you how much I hate it again. I love the silhouette of the dress and the color, it makes me think of the Katy Perry we were first introduced to. Speaking of which, she put on a private performance in this kind of amazeballs outfit. Holy gosh, I love it so much. I mean, it may or may not be (but most definitely is) my favorite costume from her thusfar. Oh, I love it. Like, there is popcorn on the bottom. I MEAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment