Thursday, June 7, 2012

ELLE July 2012

OH MY HEART. Okay, you guys, I love Selena Gomez. She is so darling. I don't understand how people dislike her. (My friend is one of those people. She knows who she is.) She graces the cover of ELLE's July issue and I love it. I mean, I'm sitting here rolling my eyes at the fact that it's a beach photoshoot, but she's not sitting on a big rock (a la Vogue) and it's for the July issue, so it's acceptable. Ugh, she's adorable.
I always love ELLE's newsstand covers more than the subscriber covers. It's unfortunate, but c'est la vie. She looks like a fierce, innocent bitch on the cover. I love it. I'm also dying over this Dolce & Gabbana dress. It's incredible. Look at the embellishments! Oh. My heart is so happy. Also, I'm coveting her bracelets. Okay, I like the whole thing. Leave me alone. There is still way too much writing. I don't know why they aren't listening to me...
Well, I kind of like this Balmain top. I don't want to, but it happened. I'm not questioning it. I hate the yellow in the background though. Like WHY MY EYES. It's heinous.
Yep, she's wearing the Lanvin dress Charlize Theron wore to the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night. They both look gorgeous in it, but I definitely liked Charlize's styling more. These Dean Harris star earrings are heinous. I hate them.
Dang girl. Dang. Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment