Monday, June 18, 2012

Allure July 2012

Let me start off by mentioning that Allure had Elizabeth Banks on their cover last month, so it's hard to follow, but they seem to be doing a pretty good job. Anne Hathaway graces the cover of Allure's July issue. I am always in an "I heart her, she's kind of getting on my nerves, I heart her again!" relationship with her. But right now, it's definitely in the "I heart her!" stage. She looks gorgeous in every single one of these pictures. Even the behind-the-scenes picture. I mean, kudos on your face and your hair, Anne. She recently chopped all her hair off for "Les Mis," so I'm sure she's clinging to these pictures with all her might. I would be, they're gorgeous.
 I mean, be MORE gorgeous, Anne. I dare you.
I am dying. Look at her makeup! And her nails! And her hair! LOOK AT ALL OF IT, PEOPLE. SOAK IN HER BEAUTY.
Right? Gorgeous even behind-the-scenes. It's madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment