Monday, May 7, 2012

REDBOOK June 2012

Oh, you know I love me a good group cover. The stars of "What to Expect When You're Expecting" (Which, sidenote, kind of pisses me off. I mean, Hollywood, why did you write a movie based off a self-help book for pregnancy? I mean, I just don't "get" you sometimes, Hollywood. I don't.) Jennifer Lopez, Elizabeth Banks, Cameron Diaz, Brooklyn Decker and Anna Kendrick grace the cover of REDBOOK's June issue and they all look so pretty and pastel. I mean, okay, I'm just really focusing on Elizabeth Banks. She is just stealing the show. I mean, just look at her. Gorgeous. 
I do love the colors of their dresses, a lot. And their hair is so pretty. I want magazine photoshoot hair!
Okay, J.Lo. Is that really how you sit on a couch? Be a lady, Jenny from the Block.
Okay, what? Elizabeth Banks' cuteness is killing me. Sorry Cameron Diaz, you not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment