Friday, May 18, 2012

Marie Claire June 2012

UGH. I do not like Jessica Alba. It is something we have established since my first blog post 2 1/2 years ago. She bothers me and she just no. She is on the cover of Marie Claire's June issue, for some random reason, and because I don't like her, I don't like this. Honestly, what has she done to give her a magazines cover? Nothing. Really, think back on her career. Yeah, that's what I thought. It's just that she seems stuck up to me and that is my biggest "no no" when it comes to celebrities. Be grateful, celebrities. We won't love you forever. 
I love her hair, I hate her dress. A LOT.
I mean this in the least racist way possible, she looks like a chola.
Oh no, try harder, Jessica. 
This is ALL wrong. I don't know what I hate most. Her Versace dress? Her hair? How about all of the above? Yeah, that seems to cover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment