Monday, May 14, 2012

Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart has been managing to piss me off more than usual for the past few days. Just the usual complaining about everything involving "Twilight" and/or her other high-paying jobs. Honestly, I know I'm not alone when I say I would kill to be in her position (Maybe minus RPatz) so I truly don't understand why she is complaining to EVERY PUBLICATION right now. Like, shut up, girl. This can all be taken away from you so easily. Mm. Now that I got that out of my system, let's talk about the Marchesa dress she wore today to the London premiere of "Snow White and the Huntsman." I don't love it. Even despite the fact that it is Marchesa, I'm not in love with it. It looks like she got attacked by a spider. A pretty spider, but a spider nonetheless. It's actually just a hot mess of black lace. Oh, KStew.

No comments:

Post a Comment