Monday, May 14, 2012

Katy Perry

Dear Katy Perry,
I know you're going through some stuff, really I do. And I understand. I can't tell you that I know how you feel, because I don't, but based off my knowledge of breakups in movies, I can only imagine. Now, due to the fact that you are going through this breakup, I am going to give you half of a free pass. Not a full free pass because you do have a very attractive boyfriend, but just half a free pass. Please, I KNOW you are better than this. I believe in you. WE believe in you. Prove us right, Katy Perry. Please. This Twenty Cluny dress you wore last night to the NARM Music Biz Awards dinner party is not okay. Not okay at all. I can't even pinpoint what I dislike the most, but I am going to go with your visible bra straps. I mean, don't be a hot mess. Nay, don't be a Taylor Momsen.
Love,
Erin
(Via Zimbio)

No comments:

Post a Comment