Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kate Middleton

Kate Middleton has been out and about a lot the past couple days and I love it. I really, really adore her. I am forever convinced that I was meant to live somewhere under the rule of a King and Queen. Or at least a Duchess of some sort. Tonight I was actually trying to convince someone that Colin Firth should be King. Or Robert Downey Jr. should be President. I know a lot about politics, clearly. Irregardless of whom I want to run the world, I think Kate Middleton is flawless. Last night was no exception. She attended the British Olympic Team Gala event at the Royal Albert Hall in this gorgeous Jenny Packham dress. This may or may not be my favorite look from her thusfar. Okay, minus her wedding dress, obviously. That gown is not to be compared. She looked more like a Duchess than ever. I really believe that she was born to be royal. Or at least married to one. 
(Via Zimbio)

No comments:

Post a Comment