Thursday, May 31, 2012

Interview June/July 2012

Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart are taking over magazine covers this month. As you can probably figure out, I am excited about 1/2 of that. I mean, I think Charlize Theron is perfectly capable of being photographed and interviewed without her "Snow White and the Huntsman" costar, but whatever. They both grace the cover of Interview's June/July issue and I am, of course, having a lot of feelings about it. On one hand, Charlize Theron looks smokin'. On the other hand, I don't think KStew was necessary. Like, could she look MORE bored? I don't think so. Also, nothing about this photo shoot stands out to me. Besides Charlize's beauty, but that is a given.
 I mean, really KStew?... Charlize, you're beautiful. Never change.
She looks so disgusted by the closeness of Charlize Theron and the situation in general. I am mostly disgusted by her hair. This is my least favorite hairstyle ever in the history of hairstyles.
Because I needed someone else to see the complete awkward attempt at sex appeal. I couldn't live knowing I was the only one with this visual in my mind forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment