Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Erin Heatherton

I have no shame in saying that Leonardo DiCaprio is one lucky man. Erin Heatherton is gorgeous. It's actually really unfair, but I've come to terms with the fact that I will never be (Nor do I want to be) a Victoria's Secret model. C'est la vie. She looked gorgeous last night at The Breast Cancer Research Foundation's "Hot Pink Party." I like that she stayed with the theme in this Michael Kors dress. Now, we have discussed this before, when Jennifer Lawrence wore a pink dress with a black sash at the 2011 SAG Awards. I don't like pink and black together. I never have and I never will. I would've been okay if this dress when sans sash, but I would've liked it even more if there was a simple jeweled belt mixed in. Or a cheetah print one. Oh gracious, where was I during this process?

No comments:

Post a Comment