Thursday, May 10, 2012

"Dark Shadows" London Premiere

Chloe Moretz and Helena Bonham Carter came out to the London premiere of "Dark Shadows" yesterday. Now, considering the fact that my favorite red carpet attendee, Helena Bonham Carter was there, you know this is going to be fun. Also, how do we feel about this movie? It looks hella strange. Strange enough to make me use the word "hella," so do with that what you will. But it is Tim Burton, so I mean, I'm not too shocked.
Okay, I actually really love Chloe Moretz's McQ Alexander McQueen dress. I mean, sans the Pilgrim belt and the use of unnecessary velvet and I wold totally wear it. Gosh dang. I also like her shoes, which is surprising to me as well considering the fact I am against ankle straps. They make people look short, but somehow it's working this time.
Oh my gosh, I just love Helena Bonham Carter. I mean, who else would wear this? It looks like something Bellatrix wore in "Harry Potter." She is a crazy person and I love her for that. I hate this "dress," obviously, but she is just so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment