Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Allure June 2012

Elizabeth Banks graces the cover of Allure's June issue and I am quite excited about it. Okay, fine, I am just excited about her. I love her. She is so fun in every interview I've seen and she's super interesting on Twitter and Pinterest. Gah, she's great. Now onto the actual shoot. I like the idea, but I don't think they necessarily picked the best shots. Whatever. She is freaking fantastic and I don't even mind. 
I really love her lipstick right about now. Also, I truly appreciate the lack of words on the cover. Yes, it is slightly crowded, but I do appreciate it. I mean, it's getting ridiculous and I like minimalism anyway.
I love the background dancers so much. And I love the whole 1930s feel. Good heavens, so great. I miss pretty shots like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment