Saturday, April 7, 2012

Teen Vogue May 2012

Katy Perry graces the cover of Teen Vogue's May issue. Upon hearing this, I admit I was slightly confused seeing as she is no longer a teen and I'm not sure what she is promoting, but I am slightly okay with it. And by "it," I mean the photoshoot as a whole. There is no denying that she is unbelievably gorgeous and they styled her Smurf blue hair relatively well so it's harder to hate. Katy, you KNOW that I am rooting for you to get it together. I adore your quirkiness, it makes you, well, you, but don't you think you've had enough?...
She looks gorgeous. I love her makeup and her CC Skye earrings are kind of amazing. I don't like the gloves. In fact, I loathe them. And let's talk about the fact that her blue Zac Posen dress against her blue hair is not revolting. I mean, I'm not in love, but it's oddly settling.
Okay, no. No to all of this. I actually hate her hair and the neckline, or whatever, of this Mary Katrantzou dress. It's all just the worst. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment