Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Taylor Swift

The Academy of Country Music Awards was last night and well, I don't really care about them. They are one of my least favorite awards shows, along with the Grammy's and such, but sometimes there some gems on the red carpet. Surprisingly enough, Taylor Swift was that gem. She looked stunning in this J. Mendel dress. Her makeup was impeccable and her hair even looked great, when they are done correctly, I like her bangs. But back to the dress. I love the dress. It is so great and a little bit risky. For her. I mean, it has side cutouts, y'all. And yes, it kind of resembles the dress Jennifer Lawrence wore to the LA premiere of "The Hunger Games," but I don't care. I just don't care. Congratulations on everything, Taylor.
Her makeup is stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment