Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spiderman by OPI

You know I love me some nail polish and if we're just being honest, OPI is the only brand you should be wearing. Okay, I'm a hypocrite because I may or may not be wearing a grey shade from Old Navy. It's tres chic. I swear. Also, it was $1 and I was feeling ballsy. Anyway, OPI has created a new collection in honor of the new Spiderman movie, creatively titled "The Amazing Spiderman" and I kind of love it. It will be available in July and I am quite excited.Okay, these green shades are kind of amazing. They are (L - R): "Just Spotted the Lizard," "My Boyfriend Scales Walls" and "Number One Nemesis." I can't decide which green shade I like best.I am not as crazy about these colors, but I am just obsessed with the names. They are (L-R): "Your Web or Mine," "Call Me Gwenever" and "Into the Night." Okay, they aren't THE most creative names, but I love me some nail polish and I love me some Spiderman, so I'm content.

No comments:

Post a Comment