Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fashion Repeats

Okay, I have two disclaimers: 1. I used PowerPoint for this, my Photoshop trial ended. Just pretend that didn't happen. 2. I got severe anxiety whilst compiling this, so that's cool. Honestly, my hands have not stopped shaking because I am just so overwhelmed and frustrated. And no, that's not being overdramatic when there are 40 bodysuits below. You know that I roll my eyes dramatically everytime someone repeats an outfit. But what happens when magazine after magazine after magazine repeats the same Prada bodysuits from their Spring/Summer 2012 Collection? I don't know if there is a word to describe the actual, physical pain it causes me. I am seriously in pain, you guys. This has to stop. Please. The worst part about this is the fact that there are still more Prada bodysuits out there and I didn't have energy to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment