Sunday, April 22, 2012

Michelle Williams

I think Michelle Williams is the absolute cutest. She's the friend I want when I need a glass of milk, a cookie and a hug. Or whatever. That's what I imagine she does in her free time with her bestie, Busy Phillips. Whom I also want to be besties with. They seem so fun. Anyway, Michelle Williams was at the premiere of "Take This Waltz" at the Tribeca Film Festival tonight in a Giambattista Valli dress which is currently putting me in a pickle. I love her, I do. And I am glad she is wearing colors. But I don't love this dress all that much. I want to love it, I'll try to love it, but it kind of looks like scraps of fabric all sewed up together. I think the thing that pisses me off the most is that she totally pulls this off. Curse everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment