Saturday, April 21, 2012

Katryn Kruger, Karlina Caune & Franziska Müller

Katryn Kruger, Karlina Caune and Franziska Müller are featured in Vogue Germany's May issue in a simple photoshoot that I kind of love. It's a little bit wonderful, no? And I think I even like that the pictures are kind of cut off, it leaves more to the imagination, or something. I don't know, I'm just making stuff up because I really love it. 
I think that this one is my favorite. And by "I think" I know that by now you know that means "I love."
Will someone buy this coat for me? My birthday is in 7 days. Do with that information what you will.
 Yeah, no thank you.
Oh hey. This Givenchy looks familiar. First Karlie Kloss, then Jessica Chastain. This is getting old real fast. Also this is my least favorite picture. Her pose is so boring. Le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment