Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jessica Chastain

Due to the fact that Jessica Chastain is in the Middle East shooting a movie right now, she has been MIA from parties, paparazzi pictures, etc. But thankfully, for our hearts obviously, she is featured in Vogue Italia's April issue looking as gorgeous as ever. I really need her to wrap this movie and start shooting one in the United States please because I miss her. I miss her like I know her. Only I don't. Yet. When is someone going to introduce us and let us be best friends? I'm sure there is someone in LA that I can call for that...
I WANT THIS DOLCE & GABBANA DRESS ON MY BODY RIGHT NOW. Or whatever. I mean, it's nice.
Olivia Palermo wore these earrings on the cover of ELLE Ukraine's April issue. I loved them then, I love them still.
She. Looks. Fierce.
Gorgeous.
If I can't be friends with her, can I just be her? Look how effortlessly awesome (Ew, I can't think of a better word) she is?
(Via Tumblr)

1 comment:

  1. Erin. . .I feel the same way about Jessica. She seems like she would be an awesome friend doesn't she? And she's ridiculously gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete