Saturday, April 21, 2012

"The Five Year Engagement" NYC Premiere

The New York premiere for "The Five Year Engagement," a movie I am seriously excited to see, by the way, was on Wednesday and I am very much in love with all the outfits worn on the red carpet. The cast is kind of my dream, Emily Blunt, Jason Segel and Alison Brie, yes please! The only issue I am having with any of this is the poster in the background. Emily Blunt and Jason Segel look like crazy people on the poster. The actual poster for the movie, well the one in LA, is far less crazy looking. I don't understand it.
I am a little bit obsessed with the Jason Wu dress Emily Blunt wore. I am obsessed with the entire look actually. From the dress itself to her makeup to her green shoes. She is so polished and I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again... It's because she's British.
I love Alison Brie and I love her Victoria Beckham dress. See, I firmly believe in simplicity and I think this is just perfect. Also, her hair and makeup look somewhat flawless, so that's always helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment