Friday, April 13, 2012

Cobie Smulders

I cannot begin to stress to you just how much I hated what Cobie Smulders wore to the LA premiere of "The Avengers" last night. This Donna Karan dress is HEINOUS. So heinous that I actually wanted to cry tears of complete sadness and disgust. It was slightly altered from it's runway version, which I don't hate as much, but it's just not good. It's the definition of a hot mess. Fortunately for her, her hair and makeup look great. That's the only good thing about this situation. THE ONLY GOOD THING. Sidenote: Earlier this week, Jessica of Go Fug Yourself wrote this about Cobie Smulders. I agree 100% and it gave me silly giggles. "I feel like I've said this before, but "Cobie Smulders" never seems like a real name to me. Neither of those things are actual WORDS. You might as well be named, like, 'Fumsly Witflam' or 'Bagsy Mesblong.'" Seriously though, right? Also, can I name my next fish Fumsly Witflam? That one killed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment