Sunday, April 8, 2012

"Battleship" Japan Premiere

Sweet heavens. I view Rihanna and Katy Perry on slightly the same level. By that, I mean that they wear really stupid things sometimes (most of the time) but I still have faith that they can and will redeem themselves. Unfortunately, I don't know if Rihanna can find redemption after this little incident. Last week, she decided to wear this hot mess of Emilio Pucci for the Japan premiere of "Battleship," a movie which pisses me off by just hearing the name. I mean, REALLY, a movie based on a board game? Cue the eye rolling now. It just, no. Anyway, this outfit is pretty much just pajamas and that is a big no. A HUGE no. It's like wearing sweats outside of the house. I mean. I can't. I cannot, Rhianna. You know better. I mean, I hope you know better otherwise I don't know what to do about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment