Saturday, March 3, 2012

Prestige March 2012

Lea Michele graces the cover of Prestige's March cover, which is a nice surprise because she hasn't been a covergirl in awhile. And despite the fact that I don't watch "Glee" anymore, I still do like her. A lot. The pictures are kind of really boring though. As is the styling. I have gone back and deleted more than half of them because they are just THAT boring. I can't handle them. I just really like the cover. So fierce. All the time.
This Dolce & Gabbana bodysuit is a little bit amazing. I really loved all the bodysuits from this collection actually.
Boring.
I do love the Koi fish though...
This is the strangest thing. Like, all of a sudden it when from her standing in a door way in mediocre gowns to her lying on a couch in what looks like an ugly dress from the Renaissance. I don't love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment