Sunday, March 11, 2012

Leonardo DiCaprio

My husband, Leonardo DiCaprio, needs to shape things up. I think that's a saying, I'm not really sure. But he was at some boring event, probably for polar bears or seals or global warming something, just kidding it was for the Mobli 2.0 Launch Party (Whatever that is) and he was wearing one of his ugly hats. I mean, come on now. He is so much better than this, honestly. I don't know why he does this to me. Ever. It hurts my soul. Whatever, under this ugly hat and kind of sexy facial hair, is my future husband.
Fun fact: I accidentally stumbled onto the set of "Entourage" in LA in June and ran into Kevin Connelly, aka. The guy with his hand on Leonardo DiCaprio's shoulder. Whatevs. I pretty much met Leo then. That's how I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment