Thursday, February 2, 2012

Vogue UK March 2012

Here's the thing. I haven't officially decided how I feel about Lana Del Rey but I can tell you that it's not entirely positive. There's just something weird and off about her that I don't like. And don't even get me started on her "SNL" performance. It's literally all I can think about when I hear her name, which is quite frequently. Although, since we're talking about the "SNL" performance, I'd just like to take a moment to reflect on the hilariousness that was her flipping her hair and walking in a full circle. It brought tears of laughter to my eyes. Truly. Anyway, Lana Del Rey graces the cover of Vogue UK's March issue and it's fun and springy, but she's so plastic-y. I saw a video of her from about 4 years ago and she was so cute, but the lips... Let's dissect these, shall we?
I love the cover though, it's so cute and girlie. But ugh, I just can't get over my opinion of her.
I must say, I do appreciate the cat. Like, a lot.
Does she smile? Ever?
Yeah, no.
Oh hey, Prada bodysuit.
I hate her nails so incredibly much.

No comments:

Post a Comment