Monday, February 6, 2012

Pretty Little Liars

AH. Yes, tonight was Pretty Little Liars night. Translated, that means it's one of my favorite TV nights. I have yet to discuss tonight's episode with anyone (PUH-LEASE someone Tweet/text me, I have theories. I'm just kidding. Only I'm dead serious. TV is my life.) so I am having issues because I don't want to spoil anything. But I can talk about Aria (Lucy Hale) and her gorgeous hair. While I did not approve of her outfit (She had fluorescent yellow shoes on, you guys), I did love her half up/half down fishtail braid. It was so different and quirky, much like her character, and I appreciated it. Now if only I could do a fishtail braid... I may or may not have to ask the sister for help on that one.
Like really, what are those shoes? They look like clogs. Speaking of which...
Dear PLL Costume Designer(s),
If you ever put any of your characters in clogs, I will quit watching this beloved show. I swear.
Love, Erin

1 comment: