Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pre-Grammy Brunch

Besties, (Yes I called them that, do not judge me) Rihanna and Katy Perry, made an appearance at the RocNation Pre-Grammy Brunch. And sidenote, while I loathe the Grammy Awards almost (Almost) as much as I loathe peas, shots and velvet, due to the unfortunate death of Whitney Houston, I must watch for the tribute. Anyway, let's judge Rhi Rhi and Katy.
Rihanna wore a jumpsuit contraption and I hate it. I hate it so incredibly much. Also, her hair. What happened? How does she have roots in like, a week?
Oh Katy Perry. You know I love you, at least I think you do?, but I do not love anything about this. This dress is ill-fitting and while I still think you can pull off any hair cut and/or color, this whole blue thing clashing with other colors is not doing you any favors. You have potential, I know it! I've seen it!

No comments:

Post a Comment