Thursday, February 16, 2012

Marchesa Fall 2012 RTW

Yesterday, New York Fashion Week got a sneak peek of Erin Brady's 2017 Wedding. (Yes, I'm giving myself 5 years to find love. After that, I am not above buying more pet fish and moving to Paris by myself.) Marchesa's Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear collection was held at The Plaza. THE PLAZA. You guys, I am going to get married at The Plaza in a Marchesa gown. This is perfect. The collection was also perfect. The embroidery on these gowns was exquisite. I am absolutely in love. Also, I love the first sentence of style.com's review "There were four dresses at the Marchesa show that literally swept the toes of the front row, one of which even threatened to carry away Ingrid Sischy's phone, which she accidentally dropped on the runway." Ugh. So perfect. I mean, if you're going to lose your phone, it's best to get lost under the tulle that is a Marchesa dress.
THE. SHOULDERS.
I adore the bottom of this dress.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. Wedding dress potential, no?
This can be my wedding dress, right? I adore it. I adore it so. I think it's my favorite one from the entire collection.
This one just made me giggle.
I don't like the fabric on the bottom, but I LOVE everything else about this gown.
(Via Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment