Friday, February 24, 2012

Kate Winslet

Ah she is so regal. Like a Queen! Honestly, if I could vote for Queen and King of England (Well, I mean, if anyone could vote because I know that's unfortunately not a thing), I would vote for Queen Kate Winslet and King Colin Firth. I don't want them to be married, I just want them to rule the world. Or England. Same thing. So naturally, I'm really excited about how gorgeous she looked tonight in this amazing Jenny Packham gown. I'm glad she got over that whole "weird neckline" thing. She was in Paris at the Cesar Film Awards where she won an Honorary Cesar. Now, I don't know how that is relevant, but Just Jared says it's the equivalent of the Oscars. I don't care about anything Just Jared says, because he doesn't make any sense like, ever and he's really bland, but I am going to stick with him on this one because I am having a bad day and don't feel like questioning anyone. And by anyone, I mean the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment