Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Glamour March 2012

Let me start off by saying Happy February. Oh how I love the start of a new month because that means it's magazine time. Granted, my pile of unread magazines is getting abnormally high but I still care. I promise. Glamour has a whole new look for their March issue, which features Amanda Seyfried, who by the way gives the most heinous interviews. As a friend pointed out, the "new look" is very nineties and I agree. I also think it's just too much. There is way too much text and they are clearly not listening to my "stop over editing the pictures" plea. To each their own, I guess.
See? It's just SO busy. Also, I hate this Balmain top with a burning passion and there's nothing you can say to change my mind. I also don't understand the blow dryer, but I think I'll have to let that one go.
At first I hated these JBrand/Christopher Kane shorts, but now I think they're kind of fun. Is that awful?
When I first saw this I thought she was clipping her toenails and I just about threw up. She's painting her toenails which is a little better. I still don't like naked feet though.
Prada bodysuits are popping up EVERYWHERE. My goodness. At least this has a different print, but still.
I don't love this Versace dress but I do love the phone.
I need this picture to never happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment