Saturday, February 25, 2012

2012 Costume Designers Guild Awards

The one problem about having that Facebook page of mine (Shameless self promotion, I don't care!) is that once I post something on there, I forget about it on here. I know, my problems are really big, but I think I'll go on. I forgot to write about the gorgeousness that happened Tuesday night at the Costume Designers Guild Awards.
I think this is the best Rooney Mara has ever looked. I love this entire look from head to toe. This J. Mendel dress is kind of amazing. I love the simple silhouette and this eggplant color looks wonderful with her skintone. And the nude shoes and the dark lips. This is so great.
Kate Beckinsale looked gorgeous, AS ALWAYS, in this Vivienne Westwood gown. See? THIS is what I need Jessica Chastain to be wearing.
I honestly dislike the Vivienne Westwood dress Chloe Moretz wore. She is 15. You would not guess that by looking at her in this seaweed of a dress. It's horrible. She should be having fun! I mean, look at that pink streak in her hair, but the dress honestly looks horrible. I can't think of anyone it would look good on. It's just... There.

No comments:

Post a Comment