Sunday, January 15, 2012

W Magazine's Golden Globes Award Celebration

W Magazine threw their 69th Annual Golden Globes Award Celebration on Friday night in LA and we have some definite hits and some definite misses. I am just praying that later tonight (AT THE GOLDEN GLOBES) there are more hits than misses. Can I get an amen?
I really don't like Elizabeth Olsen's Proenza Schouler dress. Like, I really don't like it. But I must say, I do love her hair and I do love how genuinely happy and thankful she is to be at the event, so bravo, Elizabeth. Congratulations on being a happy Olsen sibling.
I included two pictures of Emma Stone in her Lanvin dress partially because I am confused. I am confused about a lot of things. I am confused about this dress, I am confused as to why she looks exhausted in every one of these pictures (I mean, maybe she is exhausted, but I didn't want to post a picture of her with her eyes half open - believe you me, there are a lot of those pictures from this event) and I am confused because it looks like she is wearing tights, but I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. I'm just really not in love with this dress, to sum it up.
I LOVE Emmy Rossum's Georges Hobeika dress. I absolutely love it. I love her red shoes. This look is perfect from head to toe.
I like how happy Jessica Biel looks (It's probably because she's engaged to Justin Timberlake. That lucky whore.) but I don't love her Oscar de la Renta gown as much as I feel like I should. She's glowing though, so that's fun.
Rachel Zoe looks BANANAS as always.
I would hate Charlize Theron, but she's too gorgeous. That's why I would hate her. Because of her disgusting beautiful looks. It's unfair to the rest of us. I really do like her Alexander McQueen dress though. It's subtle, but super gorgeous. Her Givenchy shoes kind of clash though. Right?
(Via Zimbio)

No comments:

Post a Comment