Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lucky February 2012

My most recent-ish favorite, Elizabeth Banks, (Sidenote: "30 Rock" returns to us next Thursday. 7 days, people. My life will be completed.) graces the cover of Lucky's February issue looking darling. Although, I'm not sure about two things: 1. Her dress on the cover. What is that about? I look at it and go "Okay, it's funky. That's a thing." and then I go "Wait, what is really going on?" 2. The rest of the shoot. I think I just like the cover shot and one other picture. The styling is very off for some reason which is unfortunate in a magazine dedicated solely to shopping, but c'est la vie.
I like this one the best. She looks so cute.
I don't even know, okay?
What. Is. This. Outfit. This is so horrible, it doesn't even DESERVE a question mark. This is just a heinous situation. All of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment