Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jason Wu for Target Look Book

AH. I am real excited about this situation. And by situation, I mean, the full release of the Jason Wu for Target lookbook. I knew I was in love from the moment I saw the advertisement, but it is just getting better. The collection will be released on February 5 (My cousin's birthday, just in case you were wondering.) and the collection, which includes everything from dresses to bags to scarves, has pricing which ranges from $19.99 to $59.99 which is pretty stinkin' good considering. You best believe I will be picking up some of these items and I highly suggest you do the same.
This is my absolute favorite look. When I burst through the doors at Target, I will head straight for this adorable top and skirt. The lace clutch is a little adorable as well.

I actually love this trench coat. And for only $54.99? Mother may I?! (Ew, who am I?)
SO CUTE.
This dress is one of my favorites.
I can see Taylor Swift wearing this. I'm calling it right now. She seems like a girl who would shop at Target for sure.
I am dying for this purse. It's only $49.99. These are a steal, I'm telling you. I almost don't want to share because I want them all to myself.
This scarf is adorable. I'm glad my sister doesn't read this blog because I kind of need to get this for her birthday. And for only $19.99, it'd be stupid not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment