Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Giambattista Valli Spring 2012 Couture

DYING. Giambattista Valli's Spring 2012 Couture collection is gorgeous. It had a pinch of Old Hollywood glamour which I appreciated. The collection is so delicate and well thought out, which seems obvious, but the detailing is just mesmerizing to me. I respect fashion designers because heaven knows I can't do what they do. Also, the eveningwear is actually giving me a heart attack. My heart is slowing down because of these gowns. They are gorgeous. And the styling, especially towards the end, is my favorite. Although, it's quite Lana del Rey-esque (ugh) with the flowers and such. C'est la vie, I love it nonetheless.
I need this coat on my body. Right. Now.
I could see this on Emma Stone. With some alterations, of course.
I love these pieces separately.
Oh. Okay, well this happened.
It's cute because when I first saw this gown I said to my friend "Shut up. When celebrities get knocked up, they can turn this gown white and wear it for their wedding." A couple hours later, I show my Mother casually and she says "This could totally hide a baby bump." Like two peas in a pod, I tell ya.
Look at Kate King being a fierce bitch down the runway. Oh my gosh. I am obsessed with this entire look. Head to toe.
(Via Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment