Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Emmy Rossum

Emmy Rossum is featured in Self Magazine looking extra cute and springy. I am a little bit in love with this photoshoot. I know, right? Self Magazine out of all places. C'est la vie. It's fantastic.
This is my favorite. I am obsessed with her top knot. It's great. I even like the pairing of this Antik Batik shirt and Marc Jacobs skirt. I actually really want to be her.
I love this Sonia by Sonia Rykiel coat and skirt. And her top knot. I can't get over it!!!!!
I know it's totally impractical, but this Native Union POP Phone is so cute. It plugs into an iPad or iPhone and it's kind of the cutest. Right?
I love this Louis Vuitton dress. I love these colors.
Note to self: Find these J.Crew shorts and wear them this Spring. Also, I may or may not want to cut my hair like hers, so...
I don't understand why someone paired this Stella McCartney top and skirt together, but I hate it. Separately, I love it. Together, I hate it. Is it weird that I think this zebra is awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment