Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Elie Saab Spring 2012 Couture

I am going to need all (or almost all) of the Oscar nominated actresses to wear Elie Saab next month. Elie Saab's Spring 2012 Couture collection is especially stunning. As one stylist perfectly summed the collection up "His dresses are shiny, uncomplicated, and easy to digest." (Style.com) There was an almost full rainbow of pastel shades walking down the runway. I can't stop looking at them. The mint green thrown into the mix may or may not be one of my favorites. This collection is extra dainty, delicate and feminine. I have yet to be disappointed with any Elie Saab creation. Add some liner to the gowns and they're good to go come February 26. Eek. I am so excited, I have mentioned the Oscars in about 1 out of every 5 conversations I've had since yesterday morning. Sorry I'm not sorry.
Here's another potential wedding gown that has the ability to hide a baby bump like no one's business.
This is my favorite. With a lining, it would be incredible. Oh my gosh. Now I am re-thinking the whole "long and white" thing for my very-distant wedding...
With a good lining, this gown would be flawless.
This gown is one of my favorites. It's SO gorgeous and this color is bananas. Just kidding, it's mint green. (Sometimes I think I'm funny. Let it be).
This is darling. I love this peach shade.
This dress literally looks like it's on fire. I'm kind of obsessed with it. And by kind of, I mean, I hope to see it in my dreams. Last night I had a dream I was in forbidden love with Daniel Radcliffe, so dreaming about an Elie Saab dress would not be the weirdest thing.
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
This could be quite interesting.
This wedding gown is GORGEOUS. I mean, granted, I don't like the neckline, or anything about the top half really, but the bottom is major.

1 comment:

  1. I MIGHT HAVE JUST DIED AND GONE TO DRESS HEAVEN. I need to get married as many times as there are dresses JUST so I can wear all of them. BANANAS.
    -Elizabeth (future VERY important person)

    ReplyDelete