Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christian Dior Pre-Fall 2012

Hold the phone. How did I miss all of this? In my defense, I have been quite the busy bee as of late. But still. I am embarrassed. And by embarrassed I mean mad at myself. But whatever. C'est la vie. I am just dying over this Christian Dior Pre-Fall 2012 collection. It's kind of amazing. It's very simple, with "either elongated and skinny with lots of pencil skirts that pushed past the knee; or shorter and flared, based on bell-shaped skirts." (WWD) Then came my favorite part, the evening wear, with draping and embroidery. Gosh. I love the color palette and I just kind of want someone to dress me in all of these pieces all of the time.
GORGEOUS.
I'm telling you right now that I will be decked out in this color come Fall 2012.
This is actually fantastic as well.
THIS COLOR. Bananas, I tell you.
I love this. A lot.
These colors together make me want to cry. I loves it.
(Via Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment