Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kardashian Christmas Card 2011

Well, the Kardashian family Christmas card has officially been released, by Kim Kardashian herself. She is raving over it, obvs. and was even kind enough to inform us little people that it was "...shot by the amazing Nick Saglimbeni and there's a special 3D version that you can view with 3D glasses." I mean, WHAT. I love me some Kardashians, I honestly do, they are so entertaining. It's kind of like watching a car crash. Only a prettier one with Khloe Kardashian's sassy remarks. I mean, who doesn't love them? Even if you love to hate them, you still technically love them, right? Now I'm confusing you, aren't I? Now you are second guessing yourself. What's that? You love them. Yeah, I thought so. I really don't love their card this year. I loved last years, it was very sophisticated and classy but this one is kind of dumb. I'm all for the Kardashian half-smize, but this is just too dramatic. And I still don't like the whole "woman in a man's suit" thing. Gah, they're too much but that's why I love them. Also, I'd like to focus on how freaking cute Mason is. And how gorgeous Kendall Jenner is. Look at that dress! And I think it's funny that they even send out Christmas cards because at my house, Christmas cards are where people you never see can show off their kids and their own accomplishments. Everyone in the entire world knows what goes on with the Kardashian family. EVERY-ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment