Thursday, December 1, 2011

Joe Jonas

I was thisclose to getting really excited about seeing pictures of Joe Jonas, the one celebrity I honestly and truly would abandon friends for (That was a joke. Ish.), shopping in Canada today. I mean, he's wearing SOME of my favorite male apparel. I mean, apparel for men. Guy's clothes. Dude stuff. I am rambling. I don't even know what I'm talking about. He's wearing a beanie (SWOON. I cannot with beanies. I love them with all of my being.), a scarf (Also love) and a leather jacket. So, super exciting, right? But then I saw his pants. And his shoes. Excuse me while I vomit. Like, okay I realize you're in Canada and you're holding some very woodsy looking shopping bags, but you are SHOPPING. You are not climbing mountains. Okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment