Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Harper's Bazaar Russia January 2012

Oh I am loving this right now. Kate Beckinsale graces the cover of Harper's Bazaar Russia's January issue and I really love it. I love the simplicity of the setting and the styling, from her hair to her makeup to the clothes themselves. This is quite refreshing considering we've had some downers so far. I'm definitely talking to you, Vogue.
I love this. Foreign magazine covers are almost 98.3% better than American magazine covers. 98.3%, my friends. Also, she kind of looks like Jennifer Garner here if you look quickly. I don't know. Do with that what you will. I always think someone looks like someone else. It's a strange habit, my sister hates it.
This is my favorite. SO glamourous.
This outfit is horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment