Friday, December 23, 2011

Best & Worst Dressed of 2011

Yippee! This took a lot of research, my sweet friends, but here it goes. Best Dressed: Kate Middleton, Emma Stone, Mila Kunis, Jessica Chastain, Leighton Meester. Worst Dressed: Serena van der Woodsen, Vanessa Hudgens, Sarah Jessica Parker, Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Nicole Kidman.
Best:
Of course Kate Middleton has topped my list. She is so elegant, I adore it. I adore her and her fashion choices. I truly look forward to what she will be wearing in 2012.
Emma Stone (My second girl crush next to Leighton Meester, obviously.) has been absolutely breathtaking this year. Oh my gracious. Honestly. This Lanvin gown will forever have my heart.
Thanks to "Black Swan" and it's ridiculous award wins and nominations earlier this year, Mila Kunis was everywhere and she looked gorgeous whilst doing so.
My favorite newcomer and girl crush, Jessica Chastian, has stolen my heart with her red carpet outfits. I am obsessed. And considering the fact that she is already being nominated for big award shows (Can I get an amen?) that means we can all look forward to more gorgeous gowns.
It's cute that you are surprised by this. Leighton Meester, Duchess of my Heart, has become even MORE flawless in 2011. I love her a ridiculous amount. RIDICULOUS.
Worst:
While I realize Serena van der Woodsen is not a "real" person per say, I need to talk about the heinousness that has been Season 5 Serena van der Woodsen. She has been HORRIBLY dressed. Honestly. It's like she was dressed in the dark. I mean, separately she has been wearing cute pieces of apparel, but as an outfit, it's just been a hot mess. And don't even get me started on the accessories.
I think Vanessa Hudgens' bad outfits of 2011 began with her heinous haircut. And by "I think..." I mean "I'm right..."
I know it's rare for Sarah Jessica Parker to be on a worst dressed list, but she has been off her game this year. Maybe it's the pressure of having 3 kids or maybe she fired her stylist or maybe she's a little crazy. But either way, this is just not good and I am going to need her to step it up next year.
I mean. Okay, this isn't her WORST outfit (Although I hate matching gloves) but I mean... Lady Gaga. I don't even know.
Jennifer "I Dress Too Young For My Age" Lopez. Enough said. I don't know what to do with her.
Oh Nicole Kidman. I feel sorry for her honestly. I always forget about her and question as to why she is at an event. This was back in June and this is one of the worst outfits she wore all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment