Thursday, November 10, 2011

Vogue Best Dressed 2011

Hm. This is odd. And by odd, that's my nice way of saying I kind of hate and disagree with this choice. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen nabbed the cover of Vogue's Best Dressed issue. This year, they are doing a "Dynamic Duos" theme and for some reason they are number one beating out Dakota and Elle Fanning, who made number 2, Beyonce and Solange Knowles, who made number 7 and Kate and Pippa Middleton who made number 9 which is what I am most puzzled about. I mean, if they're doing a sibling issue, the Middleton girls should've been number 1. Can I hear an Amen? Amen. I mean, last year, Blake Lively was the covergirl, but last year was the year of Blake Lively with Vogue. I'm just. I don't know. Also, yes. PUT them in robes. That just reassures the whole best dressed thing. Mm. A sentence dripping in sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment