Saturday, November 19, 2011

On Set: "The Great Gatsby"

Alright. If you get nothing from this blog but two things, let them be as follows: 1. I love Leonardo DiCaprio. But young Leo. I guess I like all types of Leo. But 1997 ("Titanic" Leo) was my favorite. 2. I love the 1920s. I love absolutely positively every single thing about them. I love the clothes, the revolutions and the attitude. I mean, minus the whole economic crisis, if you focus on the fashion and the people, the only two really important things, it was kind of wonderful. SO with that being said, Leonardo DiCaprio is currently filming "The Great Gatsby" with Carey Mulligan and I could not be more excited if I tried. I mean, Leo and Carey in a movie about 1925? Granted, I don't know if I've read the book completely, but I need to make a trip to Barnes & Noble anyway. So, if you managed to stick with me through that confusing paragraph (Honestly you have to forgive me, I just saw "Breaking Dawn: Part 1" and it is causing me problems.) then you can only imagine how excited I am about this picture...
I AM DYING. Carey Mulligan was born to play a character in the 1920s. And this dress is perfection. Also, Leonardo DiCaprio was born to play a character in the 1920s. And he looks like Young Leo with his hair. It's all too much. I'm so excited, you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment